We aim to provide the best standards of care and health promotion, in a friendly and helpful environment.
Patients' Rights & Responsibilities
Our practice team will at all times endeavour to deliver a courteous, informed and clinically correct service to our patients. We care for you and your family.
- Patients have the right to be greeted in a welcoming manner.
- The admin staff will endeavour to meet your requests for an appointment at your convenience. If you have an urgent medical problem your call may be triaged by one of our practice nurses and given an appropriate appointment or advice.
- If you require to speak confidentially to a receptionist please indicate this on your arrival and an area will be made available to do this.
- We endeavour to keep to the designated appointment times as far as possible. If you are kept waiting longer than 20 minutes, you should enquire at reception as to the nature of the delay.
- The staff will ensure that the telephone is answered as promptly as possible but please remember that at certain times of the day the telephone can be very busy.
Access To Your Medical Records
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to see health information about yourself.